Monday, May 19, 2008

Seussical the Musical


I know this posting is late, but I've been waiting for media releases from the school before I posted any photos. I'm still waiting, but in the meantime, let me tell you that if you missed this performance, you missed a lot. This is by far, my favorite high school play in many years. The story line was great, the casting was perfect and the performances, costumes, make up, props and music were out of this world. Into the world of Dr. Seuss in fact. Anyone who remembers these childhood stories would recognize all the characters as they tell the tale of Horton discovering the Who's on a speck of dust. Congratulations to the cast for a wonderful performance, to Mr. G and Ms. P for great music and direction.


The only photo I'm going to post with this publication is of my daughter Jillian. I know she's got a release. She played the part of Amazing Mayzie and I'll be honest and prejudice and let you all know she was truly amazing!


Keep looking back, I hope to have the rest posted this week.

No comments: