Sunday, May 11, 2008

Taconic Hills Prom 2008




Earlier this week my friend Gary asked me if I could come by and take a few photos of his daughter Samantha and a few of her friends as the got ready for the Taconic Hills Junior Prom. What started out as a few students, turned in to quite a crowd. I must say each of the young ladies was glamourous and the young men handsome. Each and every one was wonderfully polite. I had a blast. Thanks Gary and Shanda for inviting me over.


For those of you who were there and would like to see the rest of the photos, go to: http://www.eventproofs.com/. Search for: Taconic Hills Prom. The password is Samantha's last name.



I'm adding a shout out to Chrissy Eggelhoefer from East Greenbush. She was there at Samantha's house doing hair and makeup for some of the ladies. As you can see by the results, she's good at what she does. Great Job Chrissy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow what an amazing job Jim did! He very professionally organized all the kids for the photos and as the results show, they came out perfect. We have received so many comments from the parents and friends that were at our house about how having Jim there was the icing on the cake to a special event. Thanks so much Jim for coming over and making this such a memorable event.